Monday, December 14, 2009

New craft

I made a hairband and bow for someone in the area who was looking for one.  She said she loves it, that it's perfect; now, she won't contact me for the arrangements for her to pay and pick it up.  I guess I should have asked for the money ahead of time, eh?




The band is stretch lace.  I had it in my massive stash.  The ribon is a satin/organza mix. 

I just hope she pays me for it, because it won't fit me and it's the wrong size for all my grandkids.

In other news, it's 11 days till Christmas and I have NO decorating done.  The boxes are here, but nothing is up or out or anything.  I'm really struggling this year with even bothering with the whole thing.  I know I need to, but I'm not very motivated.

I will get done, and the decorating will be finished, and it will be okay.  Right now I'm just really tired.  I'm so glad God is here for me to lean on, because I am at the end of my own strength.  It's very comforting that He will never leave me or forsake me and that I am never alone.

God is good. 

1 comment:

daisymarie said...

More talents! I hope it opens doors for you! It sounds like your heart is ready for Christmas and that's way more important than lights and garland!